Why we need item donations!
Donations support families affected by domestic violence. Your tax-deductible donations of gently used clothing, furniture, and household items, help survivors in two ways.
1. Often times survivors are starting over with very little. Item donations make it possible for The Kalani Foundation to provide survivors with clothing, home goods and furnishings to help them to rebuild a new home. .
2. Items are sold to the public and 100% of the net proceeds support our cause.
Items we accept
Donations of gently used clothing, undamaged furniture, household items and more are accepted.
- Women’s Clothing
- Children’s Clothing (Infant to Teen)
- Furniture (undamaged/good condition)
- Stationary Cribs (No drop sides)
- Crib mattresses
- Car seats (Manufactured after 2016)
- Bicycles & tricycles
- Artwork/Decorative Glass & Ceramics
- Glassware (Individual & Sets)
- General housewares
- Small and large kitchen appliances
- Metal bed frames (must be a complete frame)
- Electronics (Flatscreen TV’s and computer monitors)